Monday, March 17, 2014

First time for everything!!!




Welcome to my very first blog!!!

        I will take this time to introduce myself a little.  I am a married mom of 2.  (4 if you count my furry babies)  I have raised my son and am very proud to say that he is now out on his own making a life for himself.  My daughter is much younger and so is still home with us. 
        I have worked all my life from summer jobs to full time up until 2 years ago.  I was working for a large telecommunications company for almost 14 years when they packaged me out.  This was a devastating time for me and therefore I spent a very long time being completely lost.  With this sense of loss came anxiety, depression, weight loss and fatigue.  I am thinking that I will go further into my journey out of that on a later post as I would like to use this to help others that are in similar situations. 
        A little over a year ago I learned how to knit ruffle scarves and how to crochet using YouTube!!  Talk about an instant addiction!  I am always searching for fun new patterns to try out and I even sell some of my stuff!  My sister and I created a facebook site and together we show our items and offer custom made products!  What a fun and interesting journey that is!  We even entered a craft fair late Nov last year and it was a total success!!
       
         The part I miss most about not working is the people.  I enjoy discussing health topics.  I enjoy sharing research I have done on different ways to stay healthy.  I love to chat about crochet!!  This is where the idea to blog came in!  I read a ton on natural ways to stay fit and healthy.  I am a member of a couple different organizations that provide natural supplements and essential oils that I use on a daily basis.  I want to share my experiences with these items and hopefully help others to enjoy the benefits as well. 

          I am sure that I will learn as I go with this "blogging" thing as I don't have a clue of what I'm doing right now.  I welcome friendly comments and conversations and cannot wait to continue with sharing things I learn and with learning from you too!!

          My facebook site if you are interested in taking a peek is Sassy Crafty Sisters Crochet .  I do have an Etsy account as well with 2 original patterns posted My Etsy Shop.

Talk again soon!!!!!!!!!  In health and love,

Tamara






No comments:

Post a Comment