Friday, March 21, 2014

Coming back from the #flu and how Young Living Oils helped!



I rarely get sick.  I don't worry about being around people that have a cold or walk around afraid of germs.  I just don't get ill. 

My daughter had a touch of the stomach flu last weekend.  It only lasted one day and after that she was good to go.  Well I woke up in the middle of the night a couple of days ago sicker than I remember being in I don't know how long.  This left me bed ridden for 2 days. 

I couldn't eat during this time which wasn't helping of course as I was getting weaker and weaker by the minute.  I didn't want to add dehydrated to the mix so made sure I was sipping water all day.  In my water was drops of lemon oil to help kill bacteria and to help boost my immune system.  It also made my water taste better as plain old water wasn't quenching my thirst at all. 

I have been using Young Living Oils for probably about 15 years or so.  I always have certain ones on hand that I will not be without.  I am so very thankful that I had them on hand for this wonderful bout of the flu.  Most of my friends that have had this were in bed for 1 to 2 weeks.  I was out of commission for 2 days.  I really had zero energy to take care of myself but I was able to do this to help pull me out of it. 

1. I drank plenty of water with lemon in it
2. To help ease my tummy I applied Peppermint Oil to my belly button every hour
3. To boost my immune system and help with a quick recovery I applied these oils to my feet every hour and then covered my feet with thick warm socks so that the oils would soak in : Thieves, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Valor and Peppermint
4. I diffused both Thieves and Purification in my room to help purify the air and then I was also breathing in the oils.  Double bonus!!

Today is much better.  I am still weak from not eating but am on the road to recovery and expect to be 100% by tomorrow.  I truly love my oils and wouldn't know what to do without them.  I really think that I will be dividing my topics into 2 blogs as I would love to share my stories with my oils and to get the word out as much as I can about them.  There is no other company in the world (in my opinion) that delivers the quality of oils that Young Living does. 

I would love to hear your stories or experiences using oils or if you have any questions I will do my best to answer them!!!!!!!!!!

In love and health,

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment